Chilli Powder is mainly made of Chilli. It is found dried and red color. Chilli Powder is mainly used in cooking purpose. Red chili powder can easily set the taste buds on fire, and sometimes the tummy too! It is generally used to add spice to otherwise bland foods. Chilli powder is commonly used in Indian cuisine to make foods spicier. Mainly used it moderation it adds a lovely red glow and sharp flavor to dishes without making it unpalatable. Include in any pot of beans or with baked corn and casseroles. Red chilies can be used to make marinades for paneer or sliced vegetables. It adds a wonderful spicy touch to tomato-based sauces.
Remember this a brand name cannot stand alone as compressed communication to speak for the brand. Thus, brand slogans build a key role in communicating the essence of a brand. A slogan is the best tool for branding as it is more impact full and gives meaning to the noun. The slogan can be appealing as well as elaborate as compared to the one-word noun. A phrase with a meaning is apparently easier for people to relate to and remember thus the impact of a brand noun is accentuated with its shadow i.e. slogan. Even Slogan works best to display the real perspective for any business, this way it can attract the targeted audience easily and can also connect with them emotionally.
Here are the lists of catchy Hindi slogan suggestions for a chili powder brand and for marketing purpose, are given below:
- Khane ko banaye aur swadisht
- Khane ka maja hua doguna
- Aaj hi ghar laaye sudh laal mirchi
- Teekhepan ka alag hi maja hain
- Boring khane main daale jaan
- Har bite main swaad ka double anand
- Kuch naya banaya jaaye
- Teekhe ka shauk rakhne walo ke liye
- Life main mirchi ke alwava kuch nahi
- Life main teekha toh banta hain
- Khane ka maja aa jaaye
- Ab teekhe se darna kaisa
- Hum banate hain ek dum taaze masale
- Aap ghar pe laaye kya?
- Kuch toh baat hain is mirchi main
- Ab lagaye minto main tadka
- Sehat ko koi nuksaan nahi
- Mirchi aisi jo khane ki shaan badhaye
- Aapki sehat ko dhyaan main rakh kar banaya hui laal mirchi
- Kya baat hain aaj khane main
- Aaj maja aa gaya!
- Darling! Tumhare haatho main jaadu hain
- Tum kamal khana banati ho
- Ab ghar pe hi kare party
- Khana kaisa laga?
- Hume teekha pasand hain
- Mere pass hain ek secret
- Ab saasu maa bhi khane ki kare taarif
- Maa ke haatho ka swaad ghar par
- Aap bhi ghar laaye meri tarah secret
- Chahtpate khane ko ab koi na kare inkaar
- Khane se aage kuch nahi
- Ab khane ki presentation badhaye
- Boring daal bhi lage testy
- Mrs Verma ke haatho main jaadu hain
- Kya baat hain khane main aaj
- aaj ka menu kya hain?
- Maa ke haatho main kuch toh baat hain
- Masale khao wahi, jo sehat ke liye ho sahi
- Har mauke ke liye khaas- xyz red chilies
- Swaad se no compromise
- Taste buds ko aur badhaye
- Aaj konsi laal mirchi istemaal ki
- Mehmaano ka aana laga rahe
- Koi bhi khane ko na nahi bol paaye!
- Khana aisa ki sab ungliaa chahte reh jaaye!
- Humare masalo se hain aapke kitchen main jaan
- Red chilli powder ab chote pack main bhi uplabadh
- Kuch toh khaas baat hain aaj ke menu main
- Ab enjoy kare candle light dinner ghar par
- Mehmaan bhi khush ho jaaye
- Sehat ke saath swaad bhi
- Kamaal ke khane ke liye, kamaal ki mirchi use kare!
- Mirchi aisi ki sab bole haan
- Har ghar ki shaan- xyz laal mirchi masala
- Ab har tadke ko de shahi touch!
- Kya baat hain madam?
- Sab aapke ghar aana chahe!
- Pati aur saas dono khush
- Banaye khane ko aur swadisht
- Kyu khaye boring khana, jab saath hain xyz laal mirchi ka saath!
- Aao banaye kuch hatke!
- None Found
1 thought on “Catchy Hindi Slogans for a Red Chili brand”
I am planning to launch a Sambar Masala Powder. I am looking for a slogan mixed in hindi & English. Eg..(Nestle) “Taste Bhi & Health Bhi” How much do you charge for a slogan ??? You can Contact me @ 8750360202