What are The Full Forms Of These Famous Indian Brands and Company Names?
A question in Mind!!!!
Here is the Solution for it.
Branding is an important exercise in any company or organization. Coming up with a powerful brand name that can catch on among its target audience and seamlessly carry the image and values of a company is indeed a tough process.The name of your brand will determine how someone feels about whatever you are trying to sell — your product, book, service or course. And a lot goes into the psychology of naming for the purposes of branding.
What you name your business will inevitably have an impact on how you present it to the world, gain attention and attract customers.We follow brands and most of the famous brand names are being recognized by their small names and initials. Like Amul, SBI etc. These names seems familiar and we remember the brand name by the short forms only.But do we know that every brand that we see around us has full names as well.
It’s a well-known fact that despite the quality of certain companies’ products being far better, their Indian names make them lose out on a lot of potential customers. In fact, there’s a whole list of luxury brands that a lot of us think are European but are actually as Indian as can be.
Especially regarding the latter, less technical aspect, having your own branded company short domain in a tweet (or facebook post etc.) means a large increase of exposure for your company as users see your short URLs instead of those of a conventional URL shortener.So the Short naming is your small business and its serious. Your decision could affect your ability to reach a broader audience and grow. And making the wrong choice could even get you in legal trouble.
There are many such Indian brands that name have been abbreviated and some of them have become so ingrained in our minds that it rarely crosses our minds that these names could, in fact, be acronyms.
The list of full forms of popular Indian Brand and Company names Acronyms
Humble Request to All readers!!!!
We request you suggest us if any brand is not on the list.Help us to make this post more worthy for the reader.
- None Found
1 thought on “70+Full Form of Popular Indian Brand Names”
(1) Some companies operate by the abbreviated names. ITC Ltd is current name, after India Tobacco Ltd (the name before that was Imperial Tobacco Limited) decided to diversify in to hotel industry.
HSBC evolved from Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation, and HSBC Ltd is the official name.
(2) Some companies still is registered by the long name, but uses the abbreviated form informally. Steel Authority of India Limited (not SAIL Ltd) is still the official name.
(3) WIPRO was known before as Western India Palm efined Oil Limited (source Wikipedia), not Western India Products.
(4) WWF stands for World Wildlife Fund (source: WWF website), not World Wide Fund for Nature.
(5) It is Cable(not Cabel) News Netork
Overall, your compilation is good.